Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
House Telvanni and the Stronghold (info for those who care)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
SandTiger

House Telvanni and the Stronghold (info for those who care)

Alrighty.. i put most of my time in house telvanni just trying to get the stronghold. Heres what I think of the stronghold at its second level of construction.

1: they put it out in the middle of nowhere that takes a while to get to. Bah!
2: At level 2 its not really a "stronghold" more like a medium room. 1st level of construction i couldnt even find the freaking entrance. Looking forward to final stage of construction.. upper tower and guards.
3: There are two huts on the side (i suspect more at level 3) with freaking people living in them!!! Its MY house. Who told them they could live there? Heh.. that pissed me off.. so i thought.. its my house.. i own this property.. lets see what happens when i steal from them. I thought they would get all pissy.. then id kill them.. hey.. its the telvanni way. But nooo.. THEY DONT CARE. Well.. im sure they care.. but its your house.. i robbed them naked.. didnt even leave them a lamp.. thats what they get for not paying rent.

At level 2 its just not worth using because its sooo far away. I perfer using the balmora custom made house mod that was posted here earlier. Also.. fighters guild is a good place to store junk.

Anybody playing the other houses get a stronghold yet? Can you tell me if they are located in a good place? Not like house telvanni, far away from any town.. heh.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 9:11 am

Paradoxx

Yea I'm hopeing (in vain probably) that in its later stages it has some sort of teleport device,other wise, its just way to much trouble, I wonder how big it gets, I mean if it gets as big as the other Telv strongholds then Ill find some use for it but if in its largest incarnation its only a few rooms, screw it.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:11 pm

AnalFoam

House Telvanni is not worth the hassle. After you get the final stage of your stronghold, there are barely any chores left, and none involve your stronghold.
Plus, once you're a master, you can't become a magister for some odd reason, and you can't advance anymore. Somehow you're supposed to get a choice at one point to either become Magister or Master but it doesn't happen.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 3:50 pm

Once you are magister, you have to kill the Telvanni archmagister. Then you become him, it's cool, but no benifit...

Master means you cannot become house leader... pffft read what he says people
Post Fri May 10, 2002 5:50 pm