Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I've found a way over the big orc siege wall!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Bytespawn
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

I've found a way over the big orc siege wall!!

Everybody thought that the orc siege wall in the valley was impenetrable and that it was just the End of the world because the the developers didn't want to build the area any further. Guess what: they're right! the wall can be climbed in the spot where the long river down from the old ruins and stone dragon ends up. It's a bit tricky to say the least, so save often. Use caps-lock to walk and not fall off the boards, and simply jump up where it seems feasible. You'll end up halfway up the wall, and can continue to jump/climb the edges along the wall, across the river, then jump over the wall and end up on the other side. there isn't much of interest there exept a note written by the "mighty alien dwarf" (you might remember one of the gravestones behind inubis' tomb )
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:36 pm
Barlon2
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Reply...

ya...you could have gotten past it using marving mode and "k" ...but if there's nothing back there anyway it doesn't matter...but if you feel the need to explore hard to get places just use that cheat
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:47 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

There´s also the cave in which the no longer needed NPCs are stored.
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:12 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

quote:
Originally posted by Gorath
There´s also the cave in which the no longer needed NPCs are stored.

I've heard that before, haven't checked it before though, but can you search the dead bodies there?
Xardas' is also supposed to be stored in a place when he dissapears in chapter 5, his body can be found in the mincrawler cave near the Circle of the Sun, why is he there?
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:01 pm