Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Strange place for a shrine? (Spoiler duh)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rob

Strange place for a shrine? (Spoiler duh)

well i was wandering around the foreign quarter of vivec , and i ended up in the canalworks, i saw a Big orc in gold colored armor (bonemold i think) standing in front of a door of some shrine , well i spoke to the orc , and he said he was a barbarian blah blah , and i figured what the heck , i'll go in here and see what this place is , well soon as i step inside two crazy orcs jump me , one wearing orcish Helm, Breastplate, and Bracers, and swinging a rusty old sword, and the other wearing some normal robes and crap who was punching the crap out of me... needless to say these guys were tough, even for a level 23 theif with a good sword and some skill, eventully i got tired of playing smackdown with these goober orcs , and summoned my old pal Frosty McFrostAtronach who promptly killed them both. i looted their bodies and their locked chest, and found a book "darkest darkness" about summoning daedras, then i noticed a daedra heart in a bowl in front of a statue, i figured what the heck nobody can see me snatching all this crap, so i bagged it with the rest of the loot, and to my suprise , i heard a grumble and then got bashed over the head by a daedric claymore! i spun around and looked at what it was, and to my suprise it was one of those "Dremora Lords", i had ran into one of these scumbags when i was walking back to balmora from ghostgate, needless to say i was mucho un-prepared back then , as i had just bought my glass armor , and was still a wimpy lvl 11. well , i summoned frosty again to give me some time , and ran back from the dremora lord, it took him about 2 hits to dismantle ol frosty and he began to chase me in circles around the room, lucky for me he wasent bright enough to stand still and let me run into him, well i screwed up and ran in between some stupid pillars that i thought i could squeeze through... WRONG! big mac daddy dremora lord came a haulin ass in my general direction a swingin his claymore of hurt, so i popped out a flame astronauch to give me a few seconds of solice, i gulped down a couple restore HP potions and Stamina potions(i was still weakened from the orcs.) and grabbed a invisibility potion and took a sip, jumped over my flame astro and the dremora lord , bolted to the other side of the room , and used my bracers and rings to heal myself again, then once i was at 100%, flame astro had died and the dremora lord was on my tail again, so i pulled out my "quickstop glass sword" (paralyzes for 1 sec on hit , works good!) and hit him with soultrap , and pounded his brains out. well, i am now the proud owner of a daedric claymore with the dremora lord's soul in it ... poetic dont you think?
Post Mon May 27, 2002 11:53 pm

FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

thre are all kinds of shrines down there but whatch out the orcs at the entrace attack mne
Post Mon May 27, 2002 11:59 pm
Rob

Strange , the org at the enterance didnt mess with me , even after i killed his buddies and the dremora lord.
Post Tue May 28, 2002 12:04 am

FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

maybe yourmore personable then me
Post Tue May 28, 2002 12:11 am
bolopunq
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

rob hahahhahh well writen story, had a lot of laughs while reading, gg
Post Tue May 28, 2002 12:48 am
Rob

Thanks , and the great thing about it is , it all really happened

...now how am i supposed to carry all my loot while lugging around this 88 pound sword.
Post Tue May 28, 2002 1:28 am