Stronghold and House Redoran
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

Stronghold and House Redoran

Im a member of House Redoran, in Ald'ruhn. Now i need to find a sponsor to get a higher rank. I talked to that guy, don't remember his name. He told me that he will sponsor me if i find his son, whice is trapped in a Manor, i went there, talked to everyone, they are just telling me "its non of your buissnes" i have tried everything, and i can't find him in any room! Help!

Btw, do i have to have a sponsor to get my stronghold finished?! It have allready began to being worked on... but it will never be done.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 2:01 pm
Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

If you go to the, I think, "West Manor" or the west wing or something, there's a 2 guards that walk around a room with a stairway and a door behind that stairway. NOT the main room where theres guy's all over and the dining room, the door that's across from that and on the bottom. I've probably confused you by now, but if you're still with me, if you go into the west wing there's a key on top of a note sitting on a bench. In that same room, there's a hidden door that can be opened with the key. Getting the guy out of the manor though is the hardest part of the quest... sorry bout hte bad news. Hehe. If you need any help gettin him out, I can give you a few pointers on that too.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:22 pm

Its West Wing i think anyways...
Once you get into that area, theres a stair down to a big room. On a bench in this room theres a note and a key. The note says that the guard whos roaming in this room will get in big trouble if the prisoner escapes. Its in this room where the door behind the curtain is.
You can get through that door with the key (or use a unlock spell, or picklock if your proficient at that to open the door). Anyway you should to open the door, you have to do it at the guards back's.
The tricky part is getting the guy out of the manor, just watch the guards paths, and pik the right time to make the run to the exit .
Post Tue May 21, 2002 7:19 pm

echo echo echo
Post Tue May 21, 2002 8:01 pm

Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

Thanks, i made it... but i found a better way!

The guards in the room, i stole something from the shelve, they attacked and followed me down the corridor, where they stayed for awhile, so when i returned i took him with me, while the guards still was in the corridor.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 8:22 pm