deleted

Last edited by King Cthulhu on Wed May 26, 2004 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue May 25, 2004 9:58 pm
-Jekyll
Village Leader
Village Leader

Use this to translate:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

The translations arent perfect, but you will be able to figure enough out place your order.

Are you in the US? If so, I think people have been having problems geting them to ship the game.

Elkston is probably the only one I know of on this board who has successfully ordered and received the german version....check his post:

http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=87843
Post Wed May 26, 2004 12:59 am
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

If you mean the Rollenspiel shop, then there should be no problems with ordering the game from them. You simply have to keep in mind that you will need to create your customer ID on their site, that is, enter your address and such. If you have any issues, then Rollenspiel also has ID's for AIM and MSN and they will help you if you message to them. I entered my customer data, but there was no field for country, so I simply contacted them over MSN and asked, how I can add the country. Their person simply asked my customer ID, the country I am in, and after couple of moments told me, that he adjusted the data and added my country. And that was that.

Then simply check with them, what payment methods they have and what are best for you. PayPal (if they have it) or, they can also send to you the 'bill' by e-mail, you will then simply have to do international transfer and done. Package cost to me, together with the transport, approx 40 euros, and I received it pretty fast. Of course, I am also in Europe, but still, there should be no problems with getting the add-on from them.
Post Wed May 26, 2004 8:47 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Whailor
If you mean the Rollenspiel shop, then there should be no problems with ordering the game from them. You simply have to keep in mind that you will need to create your customer ID on their site, that is, enter your address and such. If you have any issues, then Rollenspiel also has ID's for AIM and MSN and they will help you if you message to them. I entered my customer data, but there was no field for country, so I simply contacted them over MSN and asked, how I can add the country. Their person simply asked my customer ID, the country I am in, and after couple of moments told me, that he adjusted the data and added my country. And that was that.

Then simply check with them, what payment methods they have and what are best for you. PayPal (if they have it) or, they can also send to you the 'bill' by e-mail, you will then simply have to do international transfer and done. Package cost to me, together with the transport, approx 40 euros, and I received it pretty fast. Of course, I am also in Europe, but still, there should be no problems with getting the add-on from them.

the addon costed u that much or the Gold Edition ?
Post Wed May 26, 2004 3:01 pm
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

I ordered add-on alone, since I already had G2, and saw no reason to get another copy. I can't say "much" regarding the price, because "much" is very relative meaning, didn't bother me at all
Post Wed May 26, 2004 3:37 pm
Jabberwocky
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

I tried Rollenspiel as well. Had a little trouble with navigating the web-site since I didn't have a translation program, but somehow managed to buy G2 Gold edition. I went through PayPal, (which by the way, seemed to have been chosen by Rollenspiel website - I entered my address, and then clicked on another button expecting to enter credit card info, but instead was informed that the purchase was completed! ). It was 50.78 Euros grand total to get shipped here to USA. Still waiting on it though.
Post Wed May 26, 2004 10:09 pm
Xerxes712
High Emperor
High Emperor

I helped him out. He should have his brand new copy within a few days.
Post Thu May 27, 2004 2:46 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Xerxes712
I helped him out. He should have his brand new copy within a few days.

ow yeah and after a few days he will recive another copy from rollerspiel just like u did
Post Thu May 27, 2004 1:57 pm