I am sooo sorry! Pls forgive me!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

I am sooo sorry! Pls forgive me!

I didn't really think that I was ruining anything. I didn't give any spoilers (or so I thought) but with this reaction, I take back and ask that you all forgive me. I am a bone head and still want to contrubute to this site. I will watch my tongue this time. AGAIN SORRY!!

Last edited by freakinaye on Thu May 23, 2002 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed May 22, 2002 7:29 pm

AHHH!! YOU MENTIONED THE NEVERINE ENDING!! MY EYES!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Post Wed May 22, 2002 11:16 pm

some guy

okay, thanks a lot for telling everyone the ending
Post Thu May 23, 2002 12:10 am

Death
Village Leader
Village Leader

freakinaye for god's sakes man what's your problem.

Can someone but this in spoilers because this is a huge spoiler for most of us!!!!
Post Thu May 23, 2002 12:41 am
Kereds

AAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate to bump this, but for gods sake freakinaye- post this in the spoilers forum, NOT HERE!

You ruined the ending for me- and plenty of other people Im sure! !@@#@ IT
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:01 am

oh settle down. As soon as you do 3 blades quests you just know that yor gonna be the nevarine. Dont act like you didnt, so stfu
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:28 am

freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

I couldn't see a way to remove this myself but I was able to edit it all which I am atleast happy for that. I didn't see this til late this night. I would have edited before this many people viewed it.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 2:30 am
500+ hours down the drain

I burned my copy of Morrowind because Freakinaye sucked all the fun out of it. At least for me... Thanks for flushing my 500+ hours of gameplay down the drain. I suppose I'll have to wait for TES4 in 2006 now. Hopefully, Freakinaye will be far removed from that game's forum. Thanks for ruining the game I waited two years for.....
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:13 am

freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

why would you destroy your game after 500 hours of game play? I mean think about it. Instead of keep giving me the same crap over and over again, tell me what I told you in an email or something, I don't care, what I told you that was different then you already knew resulting in the game being ruined.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:16 am

500+ hours down the drain

Freakinaye, I just got the game yesterday. The 500+ hours I was referring to was my future 500+ hours of gameplay the development team promised MW would offer. I can't believe you ruined it. I even had my first character all planned out. I was going to create my own custom class that was going to be like a advanced version of the nightblade class, but then after reading the manual over three times I wanted to be an acrobat. However, now I can't cause I destroyed my game because you ruined the ending. So you did in fact destroy 500+ hours of gameplay.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:32 am

Shadeling
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Troll, next time curb your impulses and refrain from reading posts that contain the word 'ending' in the subject. It's that simple. You too can have common sense, if you just stop to think once in a while.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe
Post Thu May 23, 2002 4:08 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Grow up... he only spoiled the main quest.

I hereby am finding someone to cast level 100 lock on this topic.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 4:15 am
some guy

People who post spoilers usually put a large SPOILER warning in their post. I've seen people post things that may have been spoilers but were just general questions. Anyway, I'm not that mad since it's the journey that counts, not the ending. And true, saying that really doesn't tell you anything that could not be surmised early on. But I really haven't gotten to that part of the main story so it's still a spoiler.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 4:17 am

Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

**ZAP**

Locked.
For future reference. If you notice a topic like this one, contact a moderator or report the post by clicking the 'report post' button. We will take swift action to move, delete, lock or edit the posts or topic if action is required.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 4:23 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Ok, this is second topic with nice answers from you - Guest. My comments are in first one.

I will just add that this is second warning. Try it once more...
When someone is trying to apologize to you, I think you should try other reaction then...
Post Thu May 23, 2002 6:11 am