Old King Pog wants his Idol, what Idol?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

Old King Pog wants his Idol, what Idol?

It seems, to free up a passage, King Pog wants me to find his lost Idol. I have read a few posts and there is mention of wine and cakes and bedrooms, and kitchens. What cakes, what bedrooms, what kitchens? Where are these things. I am on the left hand section of level three. I saw King Pog standing in the cave, he was with two or three other Trolls. He said find the Idol. I have searched the entire left hand side of level three. There are rooms with signs that say X, XX, XXX, etc., there is a room with a couple of statues, a room with a few workers, but no bedroom, kitchen, etc. There is a jail like structure with a Troll behind a bared window, he tells me to get lost, and there is a Troll blocking the southern most door, he just growls at me.
How about a little help with this Idol thing?
Post Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:37 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Out in the courtward where you entered to talk to the Troll King you will find a goblin. Talk to him and go from there. You are getting areas mixed together, so forget what you read for now and do what the goblin says. If you do that the rest should make sense. If you do need more help, just post and we are glad to give more details.
Mark Twain
Post Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:43 am
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

How long was that little squirt standing there? I could have sworn I already talked to him; but obviously he had more to say. Thanks for the quick response, now I have to go follow him to the Goblin City
Post Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:59 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

No problem. He won't do his speach until you talk to the King Troll. As a hint, go back and talk to all the trolls in the caves. It will help later.
Mark Twain
Post Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:02 am