RPGDot Network    

Fallout: The Brotherhood of Steel (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How do I join the Sect Camp?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Ar'anarch
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have impressed 2 Gurus of 4
Baal Thondral - Brought Dusty to him
Baal Namib - Lester helped me
another Baal need a sleeper scroll... where can I get it (I'm lvl 4 yet)
another Baal asked me to deliver swamproots to Cor Kalom, but the refused to talk again

Please, help...

Post Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:19 am
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

right of the enterence to the camp are some guy that are collecting swamp weed, talk to the one eith a name, get his swamp weed, the outher one is father away from the enterance, and father to the rigth.
Past some bloodfly's, kill them afther you speak to him.
Post Thu Dec 20, 2001 8:53 am
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Baal Tyon can be impressed after dealing swampweed for Baal Kargan (new camp) and then ask him to join the brotherhood as a favor.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Thu Dec 20, 2001 11:21 am
txiabxyooj
Fox Spirit
Fox Spirit

before you talk to the weed collecting novices you need to get the quest from the baal overseeing the weed smashers. in order to do this you need to talk to the one smashing novice who actually has a name. he will complain that another novice was supposed to come and relieve him but didn't. he should give you the name of that novice, i think it is harvik or horick or something. go talk to horick...then you'll need to kick his ass, but don't kill him. tell him that he needs to return to work. follow him to the weed smashers and the baal overseer will congratulate you and give you the quest to collect weed from the weed collectors. once you have delivered the weed to cor kalam return to the baal overseer by the weed smashers. he will congratulate you and give you a sleep scroll. i think you know what to do from here.

"The origin of things, if things have an origin, cannot be revealed to me, if revealed at all, until I have travelled very far from it, and many revolutions of the sun must precede my first dawn. The light as it appears hides the candle." --Santayana
=member of the worshippers of the written word=
=member of the Non-flamers' guild=
Post Fri Dec 21, 2001 5:34 pm