Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Scar and the rest of the gang(Spoilers??)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

Well i am at chapter 4, which you all know takes a horrible turn, anyways i heard that scar and the other guys where at Cavalrons place but the only person there is Scorpion and i really wanna kill scar and the rest, i killed all the guards at the OC.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:34 pm

Attacking Mist
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

My post above is me, but now i registered, so i would really like it if someone would tell me where scar and arto and bartholo or whatever are!
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:52 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

They should be in Gomez's throne room during the day.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:55 pm
Attacking Mist
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well i guess you didnt see that i was in the 4th chapter which the OC is inacessable...
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:07 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I am tellling you where they are wether or not you can get to them is YOUR problem!
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:09 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Also you obviously havn't finished the game yet, I have and I know that you will be able to enter the camp again later.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 8:11 pm

Transform into a MeatBug and walk under the gate. It works for either entrance. Hope that helps you in finding Scar...he was in the castle for me and I killed him and took his sword.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 3:54 am

Attacking Mist
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well thanks for all the input guys. I turned into a mealbug and went under the gate.. but when i get to Thorus something wierd happens and he kills me, so i re-did it and turned human again and killed them all exept for Thorus(invincible?) and then i lured all the guards out of the main place and killed them, so i get into the throne room and i cant seem to drag any of the guards out like scar or raven etc... any help on killing scar or others would be greatly appreciated.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:34 am
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

Summon up 5-6 golems and go have a cigarrette
when you come back, everyone will be dead, loot all their stuff, and leave.
Thats it.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 5:28 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well there is a another way too to kill Raven And Scar and those all people in it just go to the City Of Orcs kill all the bastards in it then get that statue from there open the temple door go in it and search for a sword named Uritziel that sword is really powerfull it contains magical powers too so you can kill with it all the beasts (You cant kill with it only 1 beast and thats the "Sleeper")but for getting it you need to do some quests too so go go go and then go do some work in Old camm. Enjoy
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 7:06 pm