Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
"The Stranger" *SPOILER*!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

This quest in particular pissed me off the most, kinda like getting caught masturbating.....slight fun but no pay off....

ok that said

1st book, near the sunken ship after you kill the fog mage

2nd book, orc ruins, near sunken tower, have to climb and jump up to top level, 1st book required in inventory to find 2nd book

3rd book, hunters who taught you to take teeth and such from animals near OC.....follow river east find the huge rock on the bank in the middle of the river with the lurkers, lizards and bloodflies

4th book, only 1 lake in all the barrier i believe.....right in front of NC accross to the sandy bank

5th book, next to the sunken ship

6th book, procede back in the tower and follow the path all the way down back to where you found the first book, prepare for a decent fight with 2 casters and 8 skele's

quest finished.....you don't get to find out what the "enlightened man had to say" pay off was 1000 xp, and some other junk you get to loot but for the most part, its a pisser quest meant as a time sink and a thinker
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 9:51 am

JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

You get 500-1000 points per book.
In total you collect over 3000xp, not including the award for the monsters you kill on the way.

Thats ok with me.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 11:39 am