Need to get over master grade!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Hobbe
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Need to get over master grade!!!

hmmm. can somebody please tell me who to get over master grade in One handed weapond style? i am a member of the Paladins....... i have found a bunch of two handed weapond style.... but i want ONE HANDED , i just wasted 37 learning points on strength and crossbow... i was saving it to find a better trainer !!! DAMN!!!!
please help
Post Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:44 am
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

talk in precentage
if u can't train above 70% in one handed talk to cord in onar's farm
he does'nt mind that you're a paladin
Post Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:49 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Need to get over master grade!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbe
hmmm. can somebody please tell me who to get over master grade in One handed weapond style?

So, you are a paladin? Go talk to Cedric. (1h-fighting, 90%) He's swinging his sword outside the town hall of city Khorinis.

If you're in Chapter 4, you might be in luck. Hokurn, a dragon slayer in the Valley of Mines, can teach you both 1h- and 2h-fighting skills up to 100%. However, you need to give him two bottles of booze and pay him 300 gold pieces first. Good thing about him is that he doesn't care which guild you joined.
Post Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:01 am
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Where can i find this fella named Hakurn (100% 1h)
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:03 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I don't think you meet him until chapter 4. He will be on the path just inside the valley of mines waiting around with a bunch of other dragon hunters. After that, he eventually leaves and goes to the bandits camp area beside the river just down from the bridge leading to the front entrance of the castle. (Going down the river, the cave/camp is to your left, just after the hill with the fire place where you originally met the two hunters.)
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:31 am