Baltram
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Baltram

I doing the Baltram falese messenger quest the only way to find out about the thieve's guild?

I don't like these two faced quests, but if I have to do them to build stats, I will. I don't want to lock myself out of a whole section of the game.

Ultimately, I want to be fire mage with bow skills, but I want to accomplish as much as possible on the way.

I took the Baltram quest but I think I'll restore and become Bosper's apprentice instead of Harod's. That discussion convinced me that it will be more interesting - and I'm bored with making swords after have done only a dozen or so.

I wish there were a quest guide available....what quests lead to what. It seems I did the wrong thing much earlier in refusing to help Canthar. I didn't owe him any favors and I didn't like the quest. He promised to tell about my "past" as revenge but it seems that I can't get him into jail because I refused the request instead of agreeing. Therefore Sarah dies?
Maybe I'm reading too many spoilers ahead of time.
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:53 am
ServanteS
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

there are few two faced quest's,and there is a walktrough here's one of link's http://www.ellusion.no/ellusion/filer/Gothic2_Guide_v095.txt
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:37 pm
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by ServanteS
there are few two faced quest's,and there is a walktrough here's one of link's http://www.ellusion.no/ellusion/filer/Gothic2_Guide_v095.txt

Oh no. A walkthrough. I can't resist them if they exist. Thank you.

But I'll just scan it. I don't want to find out the whole game at once.
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:08 pm