Members
Usergroups
Venim Duel
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Venim Duel

Hello, i have a little problem

In the 4th prophecy i canīt get hortator of Redoran, cause Venim denies, all counselors say, i shall duel him... but how? When I taunt him and let him attack first, the Counselors still say, i have killed him and disagree to help me...
Post Sun May 19, 2002 12:46 am

Hyperium
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You have to talk to the woman whose husband died and she has replaced in the council. Then you should have the support of all the councillors besides Venim, and he will agree to duel you. The woman is in the main Redoran compound in Ald Ruhn.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 1:35 am

Main Redoran compound?

Do you mean the Council Hall?
I looked for her in the complete Under-Skar... I didnīt find her...
Do I have to kill the Husband first? *g*
Post Sun May 19, 2002 2:07 am

Hyperium
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yes, the council hall, sorry about that. Her name is Brara Morvayn, I believe, so just go into the council hall and ask anyone there about her and they will tell you where she is.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 2:10 am

Whaaaaa It worked Thank you very much
Post Sun May 19, 2002 2:22 am

Lunatic_Lynx

Well, I've got a problem though... Venim challenges me to fight him in Vivec Arena, but when I get there, I can't find him. I travelled there in several ways several times (silt strider, guild guide, even on my bare feet!), for I thought it would take some time for him to get to the Arena. Nothing worked...
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:31 pm

BearishSun
City Guard
City Guard

You sure he agreed to duel you? you have written it in your journal? he should be in the arena, maybe you just havent searched all rooms. You dont have to wait for him to arrive, he should be there right away
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:12 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Did you enter the Arena by the lower doors, so that you are in the pit?
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:28 pm
ocarinaman

same thing happened to me he said duel me in vivec arena and he never shows.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:50 pm

Corran-Horn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I entered the Arena from the upper doors, and unloaded the charge of some enchanted attack items into him before hopping down to finish him with a long sword. I figured any NPC dumb enough to expose himself completely to ranged attacks from an elevated position deserves whatever he gets I killed the Dagoth henchman guarding Sunder the same way, heh.
Post Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:38 am
Graaah!

The same thing happened to me today. I got all the other nobles to support me, faced Venim, and he challenged me to a duel. I wrote that in my journal and headed straight for Vivec. I ran around the upper area of the Arena pit and talked to the very small crowd gathered there (VERY small for the neverine himself! I thought we'd be on pay-per-view.) and he wasn't there, so I hopped down into the "empty" pit and there he was, half-stuck in a wall. Love that AI. He unstuck himself just in time to enjoy a good old fashioned thrashing.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:25 am