Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How to become a Protector in the Fighter's Guild ?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Tkilah

How to become a Protector in the Fighter's Guild ?

i've done all the quests given by the Orc in Vivec Fighter's Guild, and now he says : practice your skills to become a Protector. But what must be my min requirements in skills and chars to become a protzector ?

thanx in advance !
Post Sun May 12, 2002 8:24 am

Sulvar

re:

At the character stats screen if you move the mouse over the fighter guild entry it should show you what rank you are in the guild and what skills you need to advance to the next rank.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 8:54 am

thanx a lot, it'll be usefull
Post Sun May 12, 2002 3:44 pm

Tkilah

damn, thanx for ure help, but i've seen this screen, and it is said that I need 1 skill to 30 and skill to 10, but i've a lot of skille over 30 !!!

do u remember what was you stats and skills when u became protector ?
Post Tue May 14, 2002 11:28 am

Raldor
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I think the line you're seeing about 1 skill at 30 and 2 skills at 10 (or whatever it says) applies to the guild's "favorite" skills listed above that line. So it's not enough to just have any skill at 30, it must be one of those. There should also a stat requirement listed. I think it's a minimum Strength and Endurance for the Fighter's Guild.

I have not become Protector myself yet so I can't tell you for sure that that's your problem, but it sounds like it.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 11:45 am