Members
Usergroups
2 things...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Negerdier

2 things...

How can i see what the time in Morrowind is....i like to know when it's going to be evening , morning, when sun comes up..etc...

and how can i get stronger, i mean...i just been to that greyish town with big storms outside, i went to waterworks or something and down the sewer, rats come up..i couldn't even kill the wild rats with my dagger...
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:47 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

1) When you press button for resting
2) Fight, it could be very difficult at beinning
Post Thu May 09, 2002 1:11 pm
Breakapart
Village Leader
Village Leader

Danicek answered #1

#2 before you fight, make sure your stamina is full-(hit more often) and make sure your using your best attack on the rats-(highest damage your dagger is capable of)

#2 option2: buy a better short sword/dagger than try the above again.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 2:18 pm

Snitch

I got a quiestion too, i'm just exploring the beatiful word, amazed by the level design i went to uhm..le bamora or something...a tree top esque village where Mistress Therena is, uhm.....when i wanna visit Therena i need to fly up at the last part...HOW? do i need a spell or something for this?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:10 pm

Feminem

Sorry if this is a noob thing to ask...dunno...

How can i get gold? i mean...stealing's not really the option for me i want to be a good civilized person but i don't know how to get it....last week i played the gothic2{graphics crap compared to this} the only thing i found nice was how easily {maybe{ you can get money....make ur own sword and sell it or beat animals for special things...problem in MW is...i can't beat much animals yet, but i am very low on gold as well...
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:14 pm

If you are not gonna steal then you better have started the game with high mercantile and personality and speechcraft points or forget it. Then you can just buy stuff and sell it for more. Or learn alchemy, buy ingredients for cheap, make them into potions and sell them for lots.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:27 pm

bolopunq
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

well, i get gold in items i discover when exploring different places, and then i sell them, easier to sell weapons than expensive stuff since there are more of those.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:32 pm
Tandar

spoiler maybe

To get money... dive for pearls! I made quite a bit in the beginning doing that. Get the pearls and then find you a vendor who likes you so you can get the best price for them.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 4:22 pm