Usergroups
Killing everything with Gorn
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Legendary
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

When you get to the focus stone part at the Monk Monistary, Gorn joins you. He will not leave no matter what untill you go to sleep so dont do that. He will stay with you and kill everything while you get all the exp as long as you want.

I have taken him into the mine shafts under the tower that decends to the sea next to the Flame Beasts and killed every skell in there as well as the witch. Gorn is indestructable so once he starts attacking something and they attack him, you can stand back or join in as it does not matter.

I also took him to the Mountain fort where the harpys are to get that focus stone as well and there for a little while, I had both him and Lester fighting for me with the same result. These guys are both great for those pesky skells.

I have all my focus stones so I am now going to try to take him into the old camp and kill Gomez and anyone else since after I turn the stones in to the temple folks, I understand that the Old Camp will be closed to me.
Post Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:28 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Hm, Gomez and some of the OCers won't be killable at this point of the game, so it would be a neverending battle between Gorn and the other Immortals.
Post Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:27 pm
Legendary
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You are right. I just took Gorn to a Fire Golum I could never kill before and this very thing happened. I guess Ill just run around all over the world killing all the stuff that will be hard for me later on. I have noticed that when you wipe out an area, even if some respawn later, they dont all come back, making it easier to retake the area.
Post Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:19 pm
Darnalak
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

heheh, this is just another expansion on "Hunting with Dusty" which you can do much earlier

Darnalak,
The Necromancer
Post Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:25 pm