MAJOR SPOILER POTENTIAL - Found out who the main guy is
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Midiboy
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

MAJOR SPOILER POTENTIAL - Found out who the main guy is

Did anyone else find out who the main quest NPC is? I accidentally killed him this morning when he attacked me. (He attacked me just because I stole some things from him....the nerve of him...)

I didn't even know I was stealing from him. I clicked on something on his table that I thought was going to let me just view it...instead, I picked it up and he got mad at me and attacked me.

Anway, I don't wanna say who it is as I don't wanna ruin it for those that do not know yet...have any of you figured it out yet? (I really do know, I am not trying to trick someone into telling me who it is...I'll tell you if you insist since I put MAJOR SPOILER POTENTIAL on the title)

Check out http://www.midiboy.com for info about Midiboy Music
Post Thu May 16, 2002 12:39 am
Draakan

TELL ME TELL ME. Ive already killed most the people in the game and have found like 3 that give me the message of doom sceen, I would love to see who this is

draakan@hotmail.com

Thanks
Post Thu May 16, 2002 1:27 am

Midiboy
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Three???Hmmm...according to Bethesda, there is only one. The one I killed was the main guy you get your original quests from. Caius or something like that.

Hmmm...

Post Thu May 16, 2002 2:04 am

Thats outright straight up false advertising. I have found 7 people so far that i was not allowed to kill if i wished to complete the game
Post Thu May 16, 2002 2:37 am

Midiboy
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

That's a bummer. Maybe what it is is that you can kill them, but not until you are "done" with their part of the game. Maybe there is one person that you can not ever finish the game with...perhaps maybe??

Post Thu May 16, 2002 3:14 am
timmothy1967
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

dagoth ur is the main quest guy in the middle of the land see gaming guide. also see my post above yours
Post Thu May 16, 2002 3:18 am
freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

I was curious about killing main quest guys and actually when caisus told me he had to leave for the imperial city and I was on my own, I decided to kill him and nothing happened....so now I just kill everyone that I see (making sure I have done what they want from me) I don't like having cuards come after me anymore so they just die by my blade. Vives is a very empty city now

By the way...this came about from a bug where all the guards in Vivec just started attacking me for no reason. I checked to see if I had a bounty and I had none so these guards attacking me was not my fault so the bounty never went up or a crime reported since they attacked first. This bug rocks
Post Thu May 16, 2002 2:23 pm

If you look into the editor, you'll find about 40 storybreaking NPCs. One NPC my @$$
Post Thu May 16, 2002 2:51 pm

timmothy1967
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

all the story breaking npc's lead to the main quest npc. Ive got the strategy guide. but remember this is an open ended game and after defeating the main npc the game is not even over.
Post Thu May 16, 2002 4:38 pm