Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Who will be the first to finish the game?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

I want to know how big the main quest is.
I want to know how big the game really is.
I know that you can play it forewer but i want a more specific idea about original contenent.
How much time needs a powerplayer to go straight from start to the end of the main quest only?
I've read 200h+ but i don't trust these voices.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:37 pm

pakaraatzi
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

I was wondering this myself.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:42 pm
Wabbit

Not me

I'm going slooooww and I started over twice already, hopefully this time will be a keeper. I love it all so far though and the replay value is great, I've enjoyed taking the scenic route.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:59 pm

bman

thoughts

It's a testament to this game that the player never really feels any pressure to continue the main storyline, don't you think? You never run out of things to do.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 6:00 pm

bumP
Post Sat May 11, 2002 3:08 pm

Nasarius
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There's a main quest?
I've had no desire to go deliver that package and turn Morrowind into a linear RPG. So far I'm quite happy doing guild quests and exploring the world.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 3:15 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I am really curious if someone already finished this game. I know that it is important to play it slowly and really enjoy it, but is someone already near the end?
Post Sat May 11, 2002 3:22 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

I have finished it seven times.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Sat May 11, 2002 3:45 pm
saracen31

Some people on the official board have already finished it. Once you get all enchanted items, it's said to be pretty easy - bring down all the monsters in 2 or 3 shots with enchanted blades that do several hundred damage.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 8:58 pm

*spoilers*

After disposing of Dagoth Ur two times, you get a neat gift from Azura and are encouraged to go on adventuring, lord Vivec also encourage you to go on, there are several things I still wanna know after disposing of dagoth Ur, like what do those pylons or whatever in some of the large strongholds do? They only say you do not have the index for this pylon when I try use them, mysterious.

And I figured there were still more stages to my stronghold even tohugh I made grandmaster with my house, and I made guildmaster with the fighters guild and lotsa other things to do aswell. And after finishing the main blades quest you are still not the highest level in the blades faction so there's probably some more of thos sneaky blades arund to give out missions.

Might aswell look at it like the main quest is just a guild quest like for any guild or house, you still have more guilds and freelance quests to finish
Post Sat May 11, 2002 9:07 pm