Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
The story line seems to have stalled out.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
LeFey
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ive reached a point in the second chapter that nothing is happening. Ive become a guard at the old camp. Raven (or anyone)has nothing for me to do. Ive already done the recon mission at the sect camp, cleaned out the mine crawlers, etc. Nothing left? All I do now is beat up the guards and take their stuff. When I get tired of that I go to the old camp and do it. Heheh, I havent challenged the templars yet because I dont have lvl 2 two-handed weapon skill. Id like to get some more quests though. Any help?
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:39 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

Ah, Isn't there something you should be doing at the Sect Camp?
Maybe you should check your log.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:50 pm
LeFey
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The only quest open is the Melvin quest. For some reason I cant get the old camp digger to come to the sect camp with me, even after I talked to melvin. Also I gave Cor Kalom the minecrawler eggs and he is outside the temple now with a bunch of people. No matter who (Kalom or anyone) I talk to nothing more is happening.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 1:07 am
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

quote:

On 2002-01-06 19:07, LeFey wrote:
I gave Cor Kalom the minecrawler eggs and he is outside the temple now with a bunch of people. No matter who (Kalom or anyone) I talk to nothing more is happening.

I think you were told to stick around (the Sect Camp Temple area) because they were going to try to contact the sleeper that evening. I missed the session, and I had to go back to an earlier saved game. Stand in the circle there. Cor Kalom should be directly above your head standing on a stone work stage projecting out from the stairs. You will see a little movie, and then you'll be given another quest.

As far as the Melvin quest goes; I think Melvin told you he was waiting to hear from his friend. Have you talked to his friend in the Sect Camp?

[ This Message was edited by: Max Killen on 2002-01-06 20:01 ]
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 1:59 am
LeFey
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Whoah there. You were right, I went back to the temple at night and no sooner did I walk into the circle of people then E Barion started his invocation. Now Im going through the orc cemetary with a templar. Looking for something. Thanks.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 6:49 am