Where can I learn to pick locks?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Malevolent
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where can I learn to pick locks?

The guy in town that can train you says I need that priests blessing but the priest decided not to bless me because I lied to him twice about what I had come to the city for.

Now I don't know who else can teach me, I'm in chapter 3 and haven't seen one single other person who can do it.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:50 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Maybe someone in thieves guild if you are the member. I learned from Thorben so maybe later for me that option didn`t appear by som other person.
By the way advice to all. You don`t have to lay to Vatras. Telling him truth during blessings quest will have no bad consequences. And only if you tel the all truth you will be given Exp.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:57 pm
NRVkroger
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

how do i prove to thorbin i am trustworthy so he will teach me?
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:19 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

There is a quest from Mateo about Thorben niece Grace?. She ows him money. Talk about it with Thorben before getting that money and after. Give him this 200 from girl and 200 more and he will teach you. Problem is that you have to return 200 to Mateo anyway. At that moment in game I had bearly 400 but Mateo can be given his money later. There maybe the other way. Steal debtors book from money dealer Lehmar (or beat him and rob him that way but watch out for his wife/servant - he won`t report you to Lord Andre but she will) and give it to Thorben. Didn`t try that one and of course this way I won`t be given treasure key by Hannah.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:51 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

You can give the book to both Pub Owner and Thorben as you can buy back off them, then give to hannah
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:36 pm