Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
TES: If you want a flameburst particle weapon, post here.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Nightwing69

TES: If you want a flameburst particle weapon, post here.

The flame is still in the works, but I have the flameburst working if you want it.

Post email here, and I'll send it to you.

Enjoy.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 4:38 am

Nightwing69

3 kind of particles atm

I have fireballs, firewaves, and flame atm, still tweaking the fire images, but if any interest you, email me at Nightwing69us@yahoo.com
Post Fri May 17, 2002 5:10 am

A Storm Atronach

No offense, but why should I hand you my web address in exchange for a bit of mod code that you've advertised several times, but never produced? If you've got it, show it, up in the plug in section. Otherwise, I can't escape from the feeling that you're collecting those addresses for some other ad-related reason.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 11:44 am

Nightwing69

heh...

I've sent to a few people already, the sites are slow to put them up.

Besides, I'm sharing my stuff only because I think people will enjoy them, if you are suspicious then just ignore me, I hate being accuse... I'll rethink next time about posting here.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 3:50 pm

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Because somebody asked you a question *who is a guest on a board,* you're going to penalize the site owner? :rolleyes: And I think you might want to consider an apology to the site owner. After all, far from being slow about putting mods up, RPGDot is doing a bang-up job on this. What's more, you're advertising your mods through their boards, but refusing to share the mods themselves upon those same boards.

What you do is ultimately up to you, but the whole business sounds a bit odd to me. And since I've said my piece, I'll leave you to your conclusions.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 10:04 pm

SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

Do you people just not like this guy? theres few better ways to send mods than emails... unless a site posts it.... maybe he just doesnt know how to put one up

Don't you feel better now?
Post Fri May 17, 2002 10:13 pm
A Storm Atronach

First off, my apologies: the "Guest" above is actually me. I neglected to put my racial type in my username. It's tough to recall, when your entire culture comprises Storm Atronachs, as I'm sure you can understand.

"maybe he just doesnt know how to put one up"

Ah, but he specifically said the mod sites are slow, which implies he knows how to deal with them. Now, I've spoken with modders posting here, and they speak of a very short turnaround. So I have to doubt, with due respect, that this is in fact the cause of going through email. Just my POV, you understand.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 10:54 pm

Swift Wind

THIS GUYS LEGIT

I wanna take the time to say that this guy worked pretty frickin hard to make this im sure ive been hounding him for awhile. I now have the Blue Flamesword and i was astounded to see that he actually got a particle effect on a weapon and its animated so to all those who have a problem i hope this clarifies something and that something is that NIGHTWING69 did what couldnt be done supposedly and im Estatic he pulled it off my email is j.bassig@verizon.net if you want it ill send it to you in zip format personally send me an email.

GREAT JOB NIGHTWING ^((aka Frank)
YOUR MOD IS TOP NOTCH
Swift Wind.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 11:03 pm

Nightwing69

you bet.

Thanks for the support.

p.s. Frank Myer is also only an internet Alias.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 1:19 am

Xanaki
Ghost of Asheron
Ghost of Asheron

Maybe you all should just register and forget it. It just takes a few clicks to do it.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 1:20 am