Thieve's guild
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Ishmael
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thieve's guild

How do I enter in contact with the guild of thieves?
Andre tell me to report to him where it's located, everyone tell me to speak with the people of the harbor but i've already talk to everyone and I don't have founi it yet?
Someone could help?
Thanks!
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:24 pm
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

well first of all go to talk to jora at the marketplace he will give you a quest (some money of him was stolen) then go to Rengaru and talk with him he will flee so catch him (if you lose him you will find him at the harbour in the bar) talk with him but let him go then go to jora and give him the money and tell him the thiev has fled after that you can talk to him about the thiev guild

then talk to the owner of the bar kardif about something special of a job
talk with the mentioned person about the job (tip fifty fifty) then make his quest and bring him the package you get more XP then from the other one

after that go and talk to hokurn at the marketplace he will say that he has been robed out near akils farm talk to pablo about this and then go to the cave east of akils farm there you will find a fish with a note in it read it and then go to the harbour to halvor and talk to him about this do not report him to andre

after this go to the bar kardif will say to you that someone would like to talk to you go behind halvors house and talk to him he will give you XP and a key
now jump in to the water and swim east along the wall at the end you will find a door you can open with the given key

walk along and you will meet a guy say to him that you where sent

now talk with cassia she will give you 2 quests

later you will also get quests from the other two guys there

so dont report them dont kill them!!!!!!

you can kill them in chapter 5 and end the not logged quest will be ended after you talked to lord andre

if you report someone of the members to lord andre the one who gives you the key will try to kill you

(if my english is bad sorry im german)
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:48 pm