Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Apples, Bread, and Cheese (more beer too)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Apples, Bread, and Cheese (more beer too)

I need the recipe for the guy in the mine and I can't find most the things he needs. I got the grapes, but I think I must have eaten the only apples in the game. I went back to new camp to see if I could buy some of the stuff. I did find a loaf of bread.

Where can I find the apples, cheese, more bread, and more beer?

I don't like thieving, but I've been saving and sneaking into huts to see if I could find the stuff in a chest. No luck. And it's awfully boring saving, picking lock, restoring when it's not what I want.

Btw, when I knocked Lefty out I didn't get to frisk him because the Rice Lord was on me. Does he have the food I need? If I knock him out again does he die? He is walking around with no health at all.

I've gone exploring the country side around here. There's not much to be found.
Post Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:39 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

This is a question for the Tips and Tricks forum. Well... if I remember that right Cavalorn has some apples... but to be true, just leave Baloro and his quest be. They aren't worth the effort ...
Post Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:44 pm
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by Jaz
This is a question for the Tips and Tricks forum. Well... if I remember that right Cavalorn has some apples... but to be true, just leave Baloro and his quest be. They aren't worth the effort ...

Why is this a question for Tips and Tricks. I thought those were clever hints like letting Mordrag fight battles for you on the way to the new camp, not a simple request for the location of something?

Most of my questions are asking for help in some way or the other. Should I be posting them all in Tips and Tricks?
Post Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:48 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Tips and Tricks is the spoiler section, so to say. General is for non-spoiler discussions. Perhaps I should change the forum description a bit...
Post Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:51 pm
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by Jaz
Tips and Tricks is the spoiler section, so to say. General is for non-spoiler discussions. Perhaps I should change the forum description a bit...

OK. Thanks. I'm glad I found out before I broke the rule too many times:)
Post Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:54 pm