The Dragons
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
atpaupe
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Dragons

Hi. I'm a high level merc wielding a heavy ore battle sword, and a bone bow; wearing light dragon hunter armor. I've killed the dragon in the swamp, the dragon on the volcano, and the dragon in the frozen area. I believe there's a fourth dragon, but I do not know where, nor can I find any clues to help me. Oric says he doesn't know anything else. Please help.
P.S. Also, when and where can I find/buy medium dragon hunter armor/heavy dragon hunter armor. I'm in chapter 4. I've gotten Garrett to teach me how to make ore battle blades and I got the castle to let Jan blacksmith. But I am at a loss. I'm also looking for some really good 1H weapons. I have 100% 2H and 90% 1H...I've been playing my character for a long time, hehe. The only thing I really haven't trained to a max point is crossbow.
Post Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:07 am
Korplem
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

The last dragon is at the castle that you helped Lester with in the first Gothic. If you havn't played the first Gothic then I can't really think of any better way to describe it but I'm sure that somebody else will be able to help you.

-The Prince of Nothing
Post Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:59 am
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

Head down the ram, head for the river, turn right. Follow the river to the little bridge and cross, turn right again and follow the river some more. Soon you reach a hill going up to your right. Go up the hill staying on the right edge. And soon after you will see the trail. If you see the overhang go down and talk to Gorn, he will bring you all the way to the base of the fortress if you ask him.

You need dragon scales to make the armor. If you bring 20 scales to either Jan or Bennett they will make you medium armor for 12000 gold. The heavy armor you get for 20000 gold in ch 5 after finding the secret library.

Orc slayer or torturer's axe is probably best 1H weapon in game apart from ore blades. 65 damage for 65 strength.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:39 am
atpaupe
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where can I find Dragon Scales? I've found Dragon Eggs, and I've been bringing them to Bennett, but I've yet to find Dragon Scales.
Post Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:55 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

It's a hunting skill you have to learn, there's a guy near Gorn under that overhang near the fortress who can teach, you'll also need to be able to take dragon blood for the dragon slayer. Same guy near Gorn teaches that too.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:07 pm
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

BE WARNED!!! There is a known bug that causes the game to think that you've killed all four of the dragons when you haven't if you don't kill them in this order (from least difficult to most difficult): Swamp, Stone, Fire, Ice.

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:37 am