quickslots question
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
oop
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quickslots question

what's the most efficient way to use quickslots? ... or cast spells for that matter? imo 9 slots is nowhere near enough. I have weapons for 3 of the slots, and spells for 4, then 1 for the torch and 1 for shield.

problem is I end up rarely using my spells because i only have 4 of them quickly accessible and it's too much of a pain to right click then scroll through your spell list to pick a spell for those other less used spells.

and using - and = to scroll through spells is even more pointless once u start having 20+ spells in your repertoire

how do you spellcasters do it?
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:16 pm
Gally
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I mainly play this game as a spellcaster. I agree that 9 slots are not enough... I hope future patches will handle this.
One way to quickly select spells : Make your favorite spells with same initials. I use my character's name, like "Katrina's Fireball" or "Katrina's Open Door". Starting with 'A' would be best. This way the spells would be instantly available when you open the menu.
Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:01 am
Mattias Kreku
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

I've been trying to quick key my probes and picklocks (since my dumb nord fighter can't get any magicka for unlock spells) but I can't get it to work. Everytime the picklock/probe runs out of uses the quick key breaks. And I hate scrolling through my inventory trying to find the right equipment to use, especially since I have around 100 keys (they always end up in between your picklocks and your probes!)
Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:28 pm