Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Need serious help with finding the Ghostgate shrine.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Need serious help with finding the Ghostgate shrine.

I have been trying to find this shrine for a LONG time. It's northeast of the ghostgate but I REALLY can't find it. I've also been told that it's not very far from ghostgate itself so I've taken a couple of screenshots near that area and I'm hoping that one of you guys that has been there would be so kind as to mark a location on 1 of the pics I've shown below.
Any help will be very appreciated.

Post Mon May 20, 2002 10:48 pm

it took me a while to find this as well.. go through the ghostgate, follow the path, then bear right... it's not a clear path, but you'll be walking up a hill.. it's no more than a 30 second walk from ghostgate, good luck
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:00 am

Saisar

Yeah this quest took me forever to figure out too. I went all over the place on Red Mountain trying to find the stupid shrine before I finally found it right back at the beginning.

Basically go through the Ghostgate to the Red Mountain side. Then start moving up the hill almost immediately to your right. The shrine is at the end of a path right there. You can still see the Ghostgate from the shrine (well at least I could, but my draw distance is maxed) so it really is quite close.

Hope this helps.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:57 am

Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Ok thanks I found it
Now I'm puzzled over something else though
I'v visited all the shrines the book mentioned but nothing happens ? No bonus no journal update (only the one you would get after visiting a shrine in any event), no nothing?
Post Tue May 21, 2002 6:33 am
entrails
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

If you read your pilgrim book you'll see that you have to have a certain item for each shrine that it takes from you then you get the journal entry.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 12:31 pm
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

hehe I knew that. I've visited all the shrines with all the right stuff, and I was just wondering if anything cool happened once you had visited them all. But I found out that it was just a quest you got if you joined the temple "guild".
Post Tue May 21, 2002 2:16 pm
entrails
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Yep,but its fun as you have to go all over the place and for the stats ppl i got an increase of 9 points in rep...
Post Tue May 21, 2002 2:31 pm