The First Aunande Vampire Quest.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

The First Aunande Vampire Quest.

OK, i finally did it. I found vamps in the cave on the island south of sanctus shrine. they are in the only cave on that map just off the road. its called Ashmelech or something like that. I got polymorphic hemophelia after letting a vamp assault me in melee for about five minutes. Then i went back to my house in balmora using recall and slept for three days. I was then a vampire and so i went back to Ashmelech. The problem was that none of the vamps would help me out, so i found the leader. Her last name is Aunande or whatever the clans name is. she is in the lower section of the tomb. Anyways, she gave me a quest to find out what happened to her son. I told to go to Sadrith Mora and ask around. I was also given a signet ring and was told that any mortal, but especially an Altmer with knowledge of her family would recognize that ring. So i flew to Sadrith Mora (I made a constant effect levitate ring in the editor) and i couldn't find anyone who mentioned the ring i had. I only found one Altmer and that was in Durty Muriel's and she attacked me. Can someone please tell me how to solve this quest? I need to know who im looking for and where i can find them.

=Member of The Sixth House=
=Member of The Non-Flamer's Guild=
Post Sat May 11, 2002 10:53 pm
Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

bump

Bump.

I know it takes a minute to read but if someone knows the answer please help me!

Post Sun May 12, 2002 7:26 am
Aprogas
Village Leader
Village Leader

There are also some Altmers in the Mages Guild in the Wolverine Hall. Did you try those too?
Post Mon May 13, 2002 10:08 am
Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

crashing

I was going to after i put that last post, but i kept crashing to desktop so i played my other file.

Post Mon May 13, 2002 9:56 pm
Nim
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

More Vampires

Not sure about where to find the fellow you're looking for, but I did find some other vampires.

The Quarra (warrior) clan is living in a Dwemer ruin on the west edge of the Ashlands, near the northern coast. I stumbled in by accident; the high-level vampiric armsmaster with the full suit of Ebony armor was a bit of a surprise...there was also some Daedric leg armor in a chest. It was a nice haul in the end. Oh, the clan head had a full suit of glass armor.

I /was/ a bit disappointed that there didn't seem to be any way to free the slaves.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 3:39 pm
Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Quarra

yeah, i found all of the quarra already and killed them all. i was hoping by doing so that the head of anundae would give me another quest seeing as how i finished the first one. I haven't found the berne yet but when i do ill kill all of them and see if that helps.

Post Wed May 15, 2002 10:25 pm

How did you complete the first quest? I cannot find anyone talkin about that ring...or her son/family for that matter
Post Thu May 16, 2002 6:06 am

Frustrated vamp

Anyone??? Can't find those damn elves in the first Aundae quest!!!!
Please help
Post Fri May 17, 2002 1:18 am

Frustrated vamp

Anyone??? Can't find those damn elves in the first Aundae quest!!!!
Please help
Post Fri May 17, 2002 3:00 am