Members
Usergroups
Missing NPC
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Jupitor

Missing NPC

I'm missing the NPC Hassour Zainsubani in Ald Ruhn. He is supposed to be in the inn an everyone tells me he is downstairs but he is not

From other threads here on the forum I can see I'm not the only one with this problem.

BUt how can I use the construction set to correct this error. I have tried finding the inn and he is there but not in the game.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 10:21 am

TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

Do you ever use "tcl" at the console to toggle collisions on and off? If so, type "ra" to reset actors.

If that doesn't work; in Ald'Ruhn is there two sets of stairs going down? I may be thinking of the Rat in the Pot where you can go downstairs or you can go upstairs and then downstairs to get to a different room.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 3:01 pm
FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Yeah in Rat in the Pot and Ald Skar Inn you go upstairs first, then go to the right side of room there is another set of stairs to go downstairs. That set will get you there. I spent hours looking myself, felt sorta dumb when I found answer.

P.S. Try searching through past Threads to get your answer, it has been posted a dozen times or so
Post Thu May 23, 2002 4:32 pm
Jupitor

Hmmm my mistake - hadn't seen the stairs

thnx for the help guys
Post Fri May 24, 2002 8:48 am