Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Lost my STRENGTH in Hassarou Shrine PLS HELP !!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Ymdar

Lost my STRENGTH in Hassarou Shrine PLS HELP !!!!!!

Hi, I am not yet vey familiar with magic and herbs and potions in Moroorwind. I entered this cave and then the shrine, where i met a greater bone something and i used my special power with the redguard, but when it came to an end i coud not move and realised that my strengthwas drawn to 0. Where can I find a spell or something which can FULLY restore my str? I found a herb but only 1 which restored about 3rd of it and it is a bit boring to sleep days to have my special power back to enable myself to even move. HELP PLEASE, I DON'T want to start the game over. Thx
Post Wed May 29, 2002 9:08 am

Hawthorne
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

The only way I know to restore your strength, agility or what ever is to drink a restore potion for the correct attribute i.e. a restore strength potion.

They are available at mages guilds and many vendors.

Hint, save often with the quick save button. If after a battle you discover that your strength is so low that you can't move, and you don't have a restore potion, reload and try to get through the battle without the curse or whatever getting you.

I started doing this after getting zapped in the middle of nowhere carrying all kinds of valuable stuff I didn't want to leave behind, it’s really much easier then dropping everything and coming back for it later.

Mike
Post Wed May 29, 2002 11:48 am
Farseer
City Guard
City Guard

There are 2 types of intervention scrolls, carry at least 1 of each with you always, they transport you to a place you can restore.
Post Wed May 29, 2002 11:54 am
Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Temples or mage guilds have shrines that you can pay a fee to restore lost attributes and cure diseases.
Post Thu May 30, 2002 3:18 am
AlexScherr
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You can also make a spell that will restore any of your attributes. Just go to a spellmaker, click on spellmaking in the dialog box, and search for "restore attribute" in the list, then choose strength. This uses up magicka, but since I play largely as fighter and thief, I don't have too many other needs for magicka.
Post Thu May 30, 2002 1:48 pm
Ymdar

Thaks To Yee

Thanks all for the replys i really appreciate it. I did start over though but now I am again in the shrine, but now i will carry a potion with me so i will get rid of the f*cker It is the Greater Bonewalker that drains all your strength. So watch out !!!

Ymdar the Moonlightthief
Post Thu May 30, 2002 3:20 pm

RahulKumar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Or use enchanted items

Another way is to get an item enchanted (say a ring) with the Restore Strength effect. This is especially useful if you're playing a spellcaster and need to keep magicka for your spells. I believe 39 pt restore strength on self only costs 1 magicka charge from the enchanted item.

As a side note, playing as an Atronach sign Breton mage, I've really come to appreciate enchanted items, esp. rings that don't take up much weight but effectively enlarge your available pool of mana for specific spells. However, I haven't been able to successfully bind these enchanted items to the 1-9 shortcut keys.
Post Thu May 30, 2002 11:25 pm