[b]This is getting Ridiculous...[/b]
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Dysguised22
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

[b]This is getting Ridiculous...[/b]

Ok this is just getting stupid. ...Ya know...the only source that has given me exact dates is Videogames.com and for a while now it's been 3 14 2003. So I go and check today just for the hell of it and now it says 4 13 2003. ...now i may seem a little blunt here but SHIP THE DAMN GAME ALREADY. ...jesus. ...for something that was supposed to be on American store shelves a month before X-mas...you guys really know how to F__k things up. ...and if u aren't careful...all this anticipation is gonna fade and u guys aren't gonna have a market to sell to. I could care less if this is responded to with dismay. ...i'm just getting sick of this. ...and also...one last question comes to mind. ..how is it that the english version of the Gothic 2 website is updated like, every month and a half or so and the German is every other day? ...Even though i'm german i think it's time we here in america get some info. ...those damn nazi's have the game already. ...what more do they f-ing need?
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:32 pm
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I think you have a right to be angry about this game not coming out...many people are...but i think that you dont need to call germans nazis. Im not a german but i still think that there is no reason to get heated up over this. So youll play the game a month later...who cares...life goes on....take a chill pill...50,000,000 ML. haha...maybe it was only in jest...but think before you act.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:53 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

You're angry? So what? I'm not exactly pleased the game isn't out yet either, but you don't see me spewing hate everywhere.

As Defender said, take a chill pill.

We have other topics on this as well. Post there.
Post Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:13 am