Gothic Help Very Serious!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Troubleshooting

Author Thread
Brolli999999
City Guard
City Guard

Gothic Help Very Serious!

Im all the way at the part of the orc cemetary. Now i been reading all the topics that have something todo with the orc cemetary but none help and my problem is far different and greater and i really need help or i will have to start the game all over again wich i wont do because i got 25 hours of time in the game.

Here is my problem im at the orc cemetary , i found the baal guy and i found the 2 scrolls i gave him the scrolls he understood the scrolls in the room then i went to the other room and he tells me what we need is behind this wall and i should use the orc teleportation.

Now here is my problem ok so hes standing at the wall , I never used a scroll or magic before , im only a guard i checked my info and under magic it says NO so how do ppl use the scroll if there not a magician? I read the forums and ppl say you can use it even if your not a magcian right? Do i have to learn something before i can use it? Im a guard from the old camp. Any way i went to my invertory and i pressed use and up and the orc teleportation spell highligted i was facing the wall , then i pressed and held the use button and up and the scroll didnt work i held it and kepted pressing up nothing worked then i tried left right down everything nothing worked. How do i get this spell to work? and to top it off i got a BIGGER problem.

Since nothing worked i thought i would go outside of the cemetary then go back in i went back to where the baal guy was and hes not there he must be in the cemetary some where still right? I checked every where and couldnt find him has any one exit it before and went back in and had this problem? if so where can i find him? Those are two major problems and driving me nuts i got 25 hours into the game im asking for every ones help please anything you can think of.
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:14 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

1. To use the scroll you hav to equip it, remember the assigned number, leave the inventory, press the number and then keep action + up pressed until the spell works.

2. If Baal Lukor is gone you should reload an older savegame. Without an older save you have a problem that can only be solved with massive cheating.
If you didnŽt use more than one save slot you should do so from now on.
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:30 pm
Brolli999999
City Guard
City Guard

I only made on save before i knew i shoulda but i ddint wanna bother with two so what should i do :/ he cant be gone he is still alive some where maybe hes back at the sect game , could the baal be found before he was in the cemetary? or maybe if the scroll works he will appear i dont no i will see if the scroll works , still help :/ for number #2
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:50 pm
Brolli999999
City Guard
City Guard

Ah man im so happy i used the spell thanks gorath for telling me how to use em now i know how , i used the spell and i went threw but the baal wasnt there i looked all around and found nothing i freaked out and i was gonna delete the game but then i thought i should go back to the wall i was gonna use the crane thing then all of a sudden he walked threw the wall and started to talk to me now its all fine and i saved lol thats a relife.
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:03 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

WeŽll see. First check all three camps and prey they are still populated. Then try the scroll. If Lukor doesnŽt show up explore the room behind the secret door and read our cheat guide (the first few pages and CH & SH.).
-activate Marvin Mode
-insert the Story Helper
-tell the Story Helper to mark this quest as solved
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:06 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Good.
2 of 4 buggy situations are behind you ...
Post Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:07 pm
ffbj
High Emperor
High Emperor

Yes, and do back up your saves. It will save you a headache in the future perhaps. Like the time I trapped myself in the sleeper temple.
Post Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:35 am