Usergroups
Kill Gomez
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Kwitzak
Village Leader
Village Leader

I even let Fletcher and Bloodwyn live, mind you, Bloodwyn! Even though he's quite annoying, but after Gomez' demise he suddenly was best friends with me again (same for Fletcher), so I just couldn't bring myself to butcher those guys.

[/quote]

You have a weak soul..haha

Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:24 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

No sir. I'm just nice (and, of course, I hope that being nice will pay one day).
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:27 pm
wesmjohn
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

It'll pay, Jazzie. Maybe not in this life, but it will pay.
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:29 pm
Kwitzak
Village Leader
Village Leader

I guess you two will fit nicely in the Paladin role..

Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:39 pm
Darnalak
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

DOH I knew I'd forget someone, Nope, Scorp and Cav were friendly, and Scorp showed he had a heart, they both lived too.

Heh, Bloodwyn was the first to die, soon as Diego told me they wiped the fire mages, I froze all the guards at the back gate and burnt them to a crisp 1 by one.

I felt bad about killing fletcher, when I went around the front I tried to avoid him but he kept comin... so ... actually Milton toasted him heheheh.

Darnalak,
The Necromancer
(btw, when playing a mage, ya'll didn't wear the ore armor anyway did ya? That's disrespectful to that swank robe Xardas gives you)
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:16 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Well... perhaps wesmjohn and me might make a couple of nice paladins, though I somehow doubt it .

In Fantasy RPGs, I'm playing thieves most of the time. But I do admit that I'm doing quite silly heroic stuff in computer- and pen and paper RPGs sometimes. I once even sacrificed my (or rather, my character's) life to save a few hundred innocent people, it was a real blaze of glory.

The nice side effect of this final action was that my former unit commander (a guy I hated, but there was nothing I could legally do against him) was severely reprimanded for losing me

Oh, and Darnalak, that's good . Too bad about Fletcher, though... as I said, for whatever reason those guys didn't attack me anymore after Gomez was dead. They just behaved as if nothing had ever happened at all.

[ This Message was edited by: Jaz on 2002-02-08 12:29 ]
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:19 pm
Darnalak
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Ah well at that point, I hadn't been in the castle yet, I was still on a vengeance kick for wiping out my instructors, and the only ones I could get to were the bridge guards, and the gate guards, so they ate it first.

Darnalak,
The Necromancer

Hrrm, I think I'm feelin' creative, maybe I'll write a narrative of Darnalak's lil travels through the Colony
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:34 pm

After beatting the game, going around killing everyone in the camps i the only thing that keeps me playing. it's quite fun, especially with Uriziel because you don't have to waste the time stabbing them once they're KO'ed.
Post Sat Feb 09, 2002 1:40 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2