Author Thread
Blasko

How do i join the Commona Tong

how?!?!
Post Tue May 28, 2002 8:27 am

entrails
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I dont think you do.mainly i just chop them in little pieces in every city:)
Post Tue May 28, 2002 8:43 am

Orvas Dren is the leader maybe he'll help you with it?

Have been trying for it myself, but now he's sorta pissed at me hm

And I didn't even find the phrase 'Join the cammona tong' in the editor, but someone here said they had managed to get in, plus they seem to have faction only trainers and shops so it should be possible.
Post Tue May 28, 2002 9:07 am

if assassin guild works the same as in Dagerfall, you should try this:
kill someone publicly, then rest in the same city... you should be contacted by some members (or try to speak with memebers..).
Post Tue May 28, 2002 11:11 am

Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
if assassin guild works the same as in Dagerfall, you should try this:
kill someone publicly, then rest in the same city... you should be contacted by some members (or try to speak with memebers..).

If that were the case a certain Hlallu mission would make you Camonna Tong
Post Tue May 28, 2002 3:56 pm
Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Cammora Tong = crapfully crappy!

why would you join a guild of Nazis? their dream is to kill all of the people in vvardenfell who arent "True" dunmer ...

anyway theres no ifs ands or buts about it you CANNOT join them because you are a FOREIGNER even if your reputation is 100 , your still a foreigner , even if your a dark elf , your still a foreigner! cammora tong is nothing but sword fodder, soon as i complete all the quests i wanna do , im going from town to town eradicateing the cammora tong and making the land safe for foreigners like ME and YOU.
Post Tue May 28, 2002 6:28 pm
Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

I believe that unless there's a super secret way of joining them that noone has discovered yet, Bethsoft left the Camonna Tong open to plugins... like a template guild that you could use to create a guild quest line on. that's just my theory.
Post Tue May 28, 2002 6:33 pm

ok here is how u join (this is fireant btw as a guest) go to vivec areana underworks and climb up a ladder to the water works(or u colud just go to the water works(whatever moves your donkey) then there will be a door to areana storage, go in it. there is a few rats in thtere that u can kill. there a few room in this area but one of them has a trap door to a hidden area or something(bring a llong some scrolls of unlock because this trapped door is locked) un lock it and go. u are now in the morang tong's place. there are some that u have to go up and then on that level there are more stairs that leas to a bunch of beds there will be athoer room next to this one with the guy that lets u join. he sends u to kill someone before he lets u in. kill whoever it is and come back congrats u are now assassin:)
Post Tue May 28, 2002 10:28 pm

ok here is how u join (this is fireant btw as a guest) go to vivec areana underworks and climb up a ladder to the water works(or u colud just go to the water works(whatever moves your donkey) then there will be a door to areana storage, go in it. there is a few rats in thtere that u can kill. there a few room in this area but one of them has a trap door to a hidden area or something(bring a llong some scrolls of unlock because this trapped door is locked) un lock it and go. u are now in the morang tong's place. there are some that u have to go up and then on that level there are more stairs that leas to a bunch of beds there will be athoer room next to this one with the guy that lets u join. he sends u to kill someone before he lets u in. kill whoever it is and come back congrats u are now assassin:)
Post Tue May 28, 2002 10:30 pm

Blasko

heh

yo dude , thats the Morag Tong

im lookin for the Commona tong , they hate foreigners and are the enemy of the thieves guild they seem appealing because they probably have some good assassin assignemtns Un-Honorably without writs that require skill and stuff
Post Tue May 28, 2002 10:33 pm

o my bad...that wan't fireant...no...but i would like to join them too....there are too many dman tong's what does tong even mean?
Post Tue May 28, 2002 10:45 pm

Aprogas
Village Leader
Village Leader

I guess tong means guild.
Post Wed May 29, 2002 9:11 am

I am the figure of a man! (well, a male dark elf) Big beautiful (beautiful? handsome) red eyes. I might be an outlander. But my parents were born here.
I'd like to get into the Tong too. I don't think the land should belong to "invaders"
Post Wed May 29, 2002 10:53 am