Members
Usergroups
A disturbing dream....
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Mr207

A disturbing dream....

Recently, my character had a "disturbing dream". It popped up a text box saying something you like "You have a disturbing dream, in which you can remember a tall man in a gold mask leading you through the dead at a wedding." Theres more, but I cant remember it all. A little while after, in Balmora, a person called a "sleeper" talked to me (I didnt talk to him) and said something about House Dagoth.

Anyone else got this quest? What is it leading to? And what triggered it for that matter? Im thinking its the Masque of Clavacusvile that I got from killing someone, or its from me joining House of Telvinne. (Yea, its mis-spelled, im sorry.)
Post Sun May 19, 2002 1:59 am

FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

that is normal it happened to me when i fiinished the 1st blade task...how do i join redoran?
Post Sun May 19, 2002 6:59 am

its wierd cause later you hear about Hassour and when you complete that task you actually kill a high ranking 6th house member or maybe the leader and then you get an amulet that when you go back to those people they say "oh thank you for waking me from the spell of the 6th house"......maybe its a quest to free all the sleepers????

UGC-Signaldistortion-www.united gamerscoalition.com
Post Sun May 19, 2002 9:45 am

SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

maybe... but the sleepers... if you ask too many questions they will ATTACK YOU!!!!
they are easy to kill tho

Don't you feel better now?
Post Sun May 19, 2002 2:51 pm
Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I suspect its for people like me who let themselves get distracted from the main quest by all the side options. Something to spur you to focus your efforts more toward one faction or another - you know "the timer is ticking and a simple corporal isn't going to have any power - get some REAL rank somewhere!"

Personal example - I was L7 and only at the 3rd(or lower) rank in 5 different guilds/house, once I prioritized two and advanced those, the dreams stopped (for now... - L9 currently)
Post Mon May 20, 2002 12:40 am
Graaah!

I read a book on vampirism in Balmora and it said that the first symptoms of vampirism were disturbing dreams without any other signs for 72 hours. During that time only, the vampirism would be curable. After those 72 hours are up, you're a bloodsucker.

Don't know if this applies or not, but you probably know by now.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 12:37 am

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

No, you get these dreams (and assassins that will jump you as you wake) if you sleep in certain cities after completing the first Blade Quest.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 2:15 am
FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Everyone gets these dreams. As you do more of the main quest you'll understand what the sleepers are etc..
Post Wed May 22, 2002 4:15 pm