can i get this forged
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
baltazar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

can i get this forged

I Am having touble giving the gem dealers licence to the goblin to have it forged, I've tried all the suggestions from my previous post (dealers licence, 2/10/03) but nothing seems to work, I've even started a new quest, to no avail. Please I would apreciate any help, thanx, Baltazar.
Post Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:30 pm
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

This most probably won't help you but if you can get into the real gem-dealer's house (the door right next to his shop...) there's a chest with a punch of Gem dealer licenses.

I don't actually know if they're of any use but I found them when I picked his door right before endng the game...

This means that chances are that you won't be able to pick this door...

Although it's still possible you might be able to steal his key, but you need at least 50 stealth which at the point you are is a bit unlikely...
Post Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:31 am
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

baltazar, why do you need to forge a dealer's licence? The captain (Orsius?) gave you a real one. However, to get trough the door guarded by goblins, you'll need a signed authorization, which you dont have. As far as I know, there are two ways to solve this:
a) get a blank authorization from the room with sleeping gobline lord, and give it to the imprisoned goblen. (note: doing this you will have to confront goblin lords)
b) give 300 of gold instead of the signed authorization. (this is combat free)

I hope it helps.
Post Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:28 am