Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How to enter Sleeper Temple? :???:
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

I can't figure out how to enter the Sleeper's Temple in the Orc Town. I have tried for a good 2 hours.
I have killed every orc, found the Orc Teleport Spell, and used telekinesis to get the Figurine (Sleeper statue), and I still can't get in. When I use the Teleport Scroll at the gate to the temple, my character (whatever his name is) just shrugs his shoulders. I can't figure out what i need to do with the figurine to get in either.
I never opened the gate with the winch to get into the 2nd part of the Orc town. It kept saying it was jammed, how do I open it??
Thanx
Post Thu Jan 24, 2002 4:47 pm

Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

Use telekenisis to get the statuette, lever works now.
Use the orc spell until you are teleported, if you are shrugging:
*You dont have enough mana to complete
*You are equipping/using it right
*You are not in front of the gate
Post Thu Jan 24, 2002 5:32 pm
wesmjohn
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Had this same confusing problem. Here's what the deal is:
The game will NOT let you in the temple until after you get the Ulu-Mulu. I guess they figured that killing all the orcs would not be the preferred option for most people--for my part, I kill them all in act three!

Until the game wants you to get in there, you won't. Get the Ulu-Mulu and then it will work.
Post Thu Jan 24, 2002 5:49 pm

I already have the Ulu-Mulu thingy
I'm thinking that since i never opened the gate that uses the winch, i didn't follow the correct order and until i do it won't open..........so how would i get the winch un-jammed???
Or is there something else I need to do. I also have all the necessary things to maqke the teleport work, it just won't
Post Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:12 pm

Joey Nipps
Orcan High Command
Orcan High Command

Are you sure it is jammed? Before you get the Ulu-Mulu it IS jammed, but when you return with the Ulu-Mulu (must be equipped btw), the winch works fine.

Post Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:48 pm

Ihaven't equipped the ulu mulu once the whole game.
that's probably what the problem is.
Post Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:06 pm

Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

quote:

On 2002-01-24 16:48, Joey Nipps wrote:
Are you sure it is jammed? Before you get the Ulu-Mulu it IS jammed, but when you return with the Ulu-Mulu (must be equipped btw), the winch works fine.

The gate opened for me without the Ulu-Mulu equipped. You have to talk to Ur-Shak first though.
Post Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:20 pm

I've already done all that.
Another thing I did was before I got the ULUMULU, I had already killed all the Orcs.
I didn't kill any of the Shamans though.

Of not any of this my game is probably just messed up.
Post Sun Jan 27, 2002 3:20 am

I'm having the same problem. I killed everyone there long before urshak and the ulu mulu. I got the statue ages ago. The gate won't open, the level won't pull and the teleport scroll won't work.
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:11 pm

I've the same problem.... any suggestion?
Post Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:42 pm

quote:

On 2002-01-24 10:47, Anonymous wrote:
I can't figure out how to enter the Sleeper's Temple in the Orc Town. I have tried for a good 2 hours.
I have killed every orc, found the Orc Teleport Spell, and used telekinesis to get the Figurine (Sleeper statue), and I still can't get in. When I use the Teleport Scroll at the gate to the temple, my character (whatever his name is) just shrugs his shoulders. I can't figure out what i need to do with the figurine to get in either.
I never opened the gate with the winch to get into the 2nd part of the Orc town. It kept saying it was jammed, how do I open it??
Thanx

Post Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:15 pm

Jukariz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You must get the ulu mulu and talk to Urshak in front of the bridge before you can go in. I killed all the orcs also before i got the ulu mulu and none of the gates opened. After you get the ulu mulu and talk to urshak the 2nd time (in front of the bridge leading to the camp) the winch WILL work and the gate WILL open with the statue.

Post Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:24 am