Members
Usergroups
? Magicka regen & potions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Quasimo

? Magicka regen & potions

I've been playing rogue and warrior type characters so far and plan on playing a badarse mage here soon but want to get it right. Anyways, I was curious.. does magicka regen over time or must you rest every single time you run out? Are there potions to increase magicka? How hard are those potions to get?

I'm having a hard time imagingin what life as a caster is going to be like when I'm depending on my magicka bar. Any insights would be most helpful!

I'm loving this game so far 15+ hours and climbing!
Post Wed May 08, 2002 6:49 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Check this topic.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 6:54 pm
Quasimo

Thanks

Some good info there. I'm hoping someone who has some experience as a magi can give some more info then was presented. Alot of speculation. Still useful nonetheless
Post Wed May 08, 2002 8:00 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

So I will sumarize it a little bit for you and show you that there is useful info:

1) generaly magicka regenerates only during resting and not very quickly in contrary to stamina
2) there are some exceptions, there are specific sign(s) and if you choose them, you will not be able to regenerate magicka during resting, but only from monsters
3) there are potions for magicka and you will be able to buy them, find them or get them from your guild
Post Wed May 08, 2002 8:21 pm