2 Questions: Vampires/House Redoran Quest
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

2 Questions: Vampires/House Redoran Quest

I found a place with 4 vampires... i want to be a vampire. I let them attack me... but they just killed me! I even ate the Vampire dust... lol... how do i become one???

Then, the first house Redoran question, i finished it before... but now i can't find this Guar Farm... the descriptions are crap... could someone help me find it?!
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:43 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

*waits*

I realy want to continue to play... so if someone could help...
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:19 pm
Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

The directions STINK. And you will find this to be true of most of the early Redoran quests as well. Which confirms my suspicion House Redoran was created for guys (they don't ask for directions anyway, so how can they be expected to give them?)

Anyway, if you follow them in spirit ( a few good guesses will help), you will come to a point where the road simply ends, and I assumed I had taken a wrong turn. Just keep going up the little grassy rise there, and it will open into a small clearing with domestic guar, the house is at the far end & the NPC is outside watching the herd.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:45 pm
Lawnmower
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Please, let me guess...

You couldn't find the farm and were wandering around. You then stumbled upon a tomb with vampires inside. Happened to me before I realized the directions were crap and tried something else. I was Level 2 at the time. ONE vampire probably would have slaughtered me, but this...

Don't do drugs. Pick one and stick with it.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:13 pm
Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

I went to the Daeus Vamp stronghold at level 8 and had a 10 minute epic fight with the first vampire... I slept for a day and contracted vampirism... I think it's just a chance occurance and I was "lucky". I beat Dagoth Ur as a vampire at level 9 with bare fists as a result, lol The best I can say is go into a vampire stronghold and fight the first vampire you encounter over and over with save games until you contract the hemophilia. Took me one try *shrugs*
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:04 am

can you give directions to this vamp place?
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:07 am

Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

The vampire tomb is pretty far west of Ald'ruhn....

But i can't find the STUPID guar farm... i have been running around like crazy... and there is roads everywhere... *sob* i guess i was lucky to find the place with my old char. Can't someone point it out on the map?

Btw, being a vampire SUCKS! I do not recommend it... you will get alot more stronger and faster... but no one want to talk to you... and you get those annoying dreams... how do i get blood? I thought it was with the Vampire Touch spel... but seems not when i get like 2 hp everytime i wake up.

But a vampire stronghold, where?
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:13 pm