Good Item buyers....
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
MrAnderson
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Good Item buyers....

I am looking for a good person to buy my spoils of war. So far the best I've found has been "Creeper" on the 2nd floor of Ghosek Manor in Caldera. He has 5000 gold on him, and it regens each night. However, with so many weapons and items that I've found worth upwards of 60k, he cannot afford to purchase them off me. Does anyone know of a good person to sell stuff too, with lots of cash that accepts both weapons/armor and items or an combo therein? If so, please respond. Thanks.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:17 pm
Guest Dare

Seems like this belongs in the spoilers forum.

Anyone have that link to the zed merchant plugin?? (or was it jed?)
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:22 pm

MrAnderson
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well, its not really a spoiler. How can you spoil a game so large and complex...its in a word...huge.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:27 pm
Blacksun Rising

favorite merchants

Well, if youre not worried about spoilers,...
theres a mudcrab merchant east of Mzahnch on a little isle-he carries 10k.
The firearrow patch is great-puts an arrow merchant in Vivec ForeignQuarters Waistworks that trains & sells arrows & has 8k in the coffers.
Theres also a merchant in the Zainab camp that has 8k(how did he get so rich out in the middle of the grazelands anyway?)
After a big haul though, I find myself cruising all over to hit my favorite merchants. The armorer across from the Vivec mages guild has 2k. The fighters guild in Balmora has 2.5k & then theres creeper.
My first character belonged to Telvanni, and i recall there being a few good merchants in various mushrooms as well.
My favorite way to get rid of loot though, is to use an enchanter. The one in Vivec mages guild seems to buy most of what i have to sell. You start by selling something with the enchanter. This ensures that the thousands of gold you are about to give her for an enchanted item doesn't leave her coffer. Then get her to make an enchanted item & all your gold is transfered onto her. You then sell off as much as you can to regain the gold you paid for enchanting your item.
Whatever works.
"I'm Creeping!"
Post Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:22 am