this is cheat?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
luis1
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

this is cheat?

ok i do 2 things one is i find how to make a bound item last forever with no mod or something just i find out, may be all you guys know this but for me was new is that cheating?
the another thing one quest when i finish the npc is giving me lots of money unlimited may be is a bug or something well what do you think guys that 2 things is cheating?

ahhh ones last thing i kill some npc and know everyone try to put me in jail is any way to get ridof that?

thanks
Post Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:50 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

If you think that these things are bugs, then I think we can not call it cheating, but using bugs can sometimes ruin game (at least fun and challenge), so you my decide to not use it. It is your decission, also cheating in single players games is your decission - if you want to, then do it.
Post Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:49 am
Guest Dare

It seems the best way to get rid of the price on your head is to join the thieves guild at the Soutwall Corner Club in Balmora. Then talk to the guy behind the bar in the basement about "price on my head."
He will clear your name for much less than normal.

Your supposed to be able to do this at the temple also(confess sins or something), but I find the thieves guild is closer to transportation and cheap.
Post Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:50 am

luis1
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

thanks

thanks for the help
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:44 am
tansa75
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

imho, bugs can seriously effect yr enjoyment of the game if u use it to increase yr advantage by leaps and bounds e.g bound armor or weapon. if u really want to enjoy the game then play it as the devs meant it 2b played.

just my 2sen.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:30 am