Usergroups
Haratio!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
gatorsrule8
Village Leader
Village Leader

How do you get haratio to tell you how to strike harder? How do you get harlock to go to work (that guy in the sect camp) if you threaten him he just say buzz off or something like that. Does anyone know why bullit is so mad at me even thought i have never met him before? What is the story with him? Where do you get the dungeon key and it there anything in there (that is worth getting)? PLease do not ell me that i am stupid i have taken hours trying to figure these things out. Thank you
Post Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:11 pm
Ariakas
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

1) Horatio.
Go talk to the Rice schnapps maker in the back room of the rouges bar on the lake. Ask him about the rice lord. Them go back and talk to Horatio again.

2)With Harlock, knock him down with your weapon, when he gets back up tell him to get his ass back to work. (If you knock him dowd with your fist he will runn away when he gets back up)

3)Bullit is the guy that hit you when you first landed in the water at the beginning of the game. Just go kick his butt when you are able to.

Gomez has this key, later in the game you will have the chance to kill him. Then get the key go down into the dungeon, someone there wants to get out.

good luck
Post Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:24 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Hm.
Horatio will teach you to strike harder if you a) had trouble with Lefty and the Rice Lord, b) talked about Jeremiah at the pub's kitchen about it all and c) return to Horatio afterwards.
I don't know about Harlok, but Bullit just seems to love punching new arrivals in the face and telling everybody how bad they suck. But you have to understand him, he's a Level 10 character, so he just made it to Guard status and is probably very proud of it.
Post Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:24 pm
gatorsrule8
Village Leader
Village Leader

Thank you guys very much!!!!

Post Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:28 pm