Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How to rescue varvur Sarethis from Venim Manor?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Tunaman

How to rescue varvur Sarethis from Venim Manor?

After i rescue Sarethi Councelor he gave me a quest to rescue his son who is wrongfully accused of a crime and held in Venim Manor in Adh Run.
I went to Venim Manor and found in a bench a nopte and a key, the note gave the hint to get to the room where Venim is and told that Malsa would have full responsability if Venim escaped.
This Malsa is the guard in front of the room where Venim is.

Now the problem is getting Venim out of the manor. I tell him to follow me, but as he leaves the room guards attack us. I made it throught the first room with him alive, but i cant get past the second room to get out of the manor.
Anyone has done this? that can give me some pointers on how to acheive it?????
Post Thu May 16, 2002 10:35 pm

I just ran, with a couple short stops to be sure the kid kept up, and the guards never hit us. Maybe it's just timing - you should let the guards move a bit in their paths and try again.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 5:02 am

TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

I think I cast shrink spell on him and put him in my pocket. Or maybe that was the time we went invisible? Or did we teleport? I don't quite recall. Maybe I have to play it again. [/b]
Post Fri May 17, 2002 5:09 am
Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

Getting him out of his cell is the trickiest part but I somehow got them to not aggro either of us. I saved and reloaded and when I reloaded they wren't aggro. I tried it in the next room but it didn't work *shrug*. When I got there I would leave him at the door, cast Almsivi Intervention run back to the manor and come get him and we'd be at the exit by the time the guards went aggro, I did this for the next room too and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 7:15 am
sait666
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I fought through 4 guards on the way out, and still completed the mission with no problems.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 7:22 am

Thanx for the tips guys
Post Fri May 17, 2002 3:37 pm