THE SKY IS FALLING! (spoiler duh.)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

THE SKY IS FALLING! (spoiler duh.)

i'm shure most people have run into this odd event, but i'll tell my story anyway... i was in seyda neen , just wandering outside the village near the dead body of the taxcollecter and continued northwest from there picking up mushrooms and draggletails and various alchemy ingrediants,when i reached a dirt path up a stony ridge and i heard it.... "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" *THUMP!* i looked around and a few yards away from me... a dead bosmer ! i immediately drew my sword and looked around furiously searching for what killed the elf, then after i was shure it was safe , i put my sword away and looted his corpse, and i noticed a journal next to his feet, so i read it.... it seemed this elf was a scientist/mage and he was trying to devlop a new mode of travel, he had three scrolls on him , marked "scroll of icarian flight" when i read the scrolls it said in that funky morrowind writing "from the earth to the aether" and two other words i couldnt translate. anyway the scrolls give 1000 to acrobatic skill for 4 seconds... i HAD to try them! i saved my game as not to waste any , and activated one... i jumped and flew about 250-300feet above the highest treetops in seyda neen... i flew past seyda neen! i eventully landed in the ocean, a much softer landing than the bosmer had i'd bet, so i had to try it again ! i climbed ashore near the offices in seyda neen and lept into the sky, aiming for land this time , i landed near the spot where i first tried the scrolls, WHAMPGF! FOOOLOOMABOOM! i hit the ground like a sack of ...bricks i guess, anyway I SURVIEVEVEED! yes!!! it was a great ride. with a minor bit of damage, if only i had a huge supply of these scrolls, then i'd fly about the world with them, soaring above the cliffracers and bull netchs but sadly i only have three.oh well... now i carry one with me at all times for any... emergancys
Post Wed May 29, 2002 7:59 pm