need help
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
hjalti
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

need help

im lvl 10 novice and i just finshed the weed monopoly and deliwery, but what now i spoke to corr kalom and he says get mission from someone else ,i cant talk to y´berion cause the templarz dont allow me in the temple, cor anger givez me no mission and lester is frozen or something i cant talk to him or nothing he just standz on the same spot and does nothing. Need help badly

thx
Post Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:07 am
Mike Rotch
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I think you might need to cheat. Press the stat screen button and then type "marvin." Press the stat screen button again and the words "marvin-mode" should appear in the upper left corner. If Lester is moving at all and no dialog box appears then you can do one of the following:

1) Take Lester over by pressing "o." Move around the go back into your own body by pressing "o" again.

2) Do the same as #1 but when you take Lester over press the "F8" key. After that go back into your body.

Hope this solves your problem.
Post Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:24 am