RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Max Packer
"I cannot. It's against the rules of beta testing, seriously"

Thats hilarious. Do you think you are going to get in trouble or something if you post details about the patch?

Whether I do or not, I am not distributing it as a matter of honor.

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
As the patch is only offered to selected registred beta testers - YEAH he could get in trouple ! Anyways why break the contract he signed !

However, there was no contract, just my word.

quote:
Originally posted by Lordr31z
I think he feels important now that he got to be a beta tester. Just let us know if it is improving the way the game runs or anything.

I most certainly do, and I'm not going to ruin it by breaching the terms upon which I was selected, which includes details.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:58 am
Swift Wind

Schmuck

You were a ignorant fool for even posting you were picked ya schmuck. And if you dont know what a schmuck is me niether but my Father used to call me one when i did STUPID SHIT hehehehehehehehehehhe.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:25 am

Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

He sure is right, considering that the use of the word ignorant makes no sense in the context of your post.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 5:50 am
TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

Yeah You're stupidly dumb as well

Just kidding about that, but just have to rant about this. I hate the fact that they released this game as it is, and I have already fully played it as crappy as the initial release was. I don't think I have it in me to wait on a huge patch to play through the game again.

So how good is it looking?
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:09 am
Swift Wind

Clarify

Dark Lotus you were very foolish in letting people know you were picked as a Beta Tester for the PATCH. Hope that makes you feel better you Ignorant Fool
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:44 am

Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Swift Wind is exactly what I think of whenever words come out of your mouth, if you catch my meaning.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:46 am
Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

You know, any online forum quickly becomes a type of community. I bet he just posted to share his excitement with his friends. Its a shame so many of you have proved his feelings of comaraderie were an illusion.

You all know what the issues are that were raised here and on the official forums, it wouldn't be too hard for you to guess what the changes are and why they are TESTING it first. Just think of all the horror stories you've read about bad MODs and imagine if something was officially released that caused even 1% of those problems. Many people don't use MODs, and those that do know the risks they are taking (or should know, at least) But this will have Bethesda's 'stamp of approval', it needs to be as nearly perfect as humanly possible.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:31 am
Dark Lotus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thank you.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:33 pm

Morrowind has screwed us all! I played a 100 hours of this crap and now they release a patch? Why did I play for a 100 hours if i thought it was crap? Bethesda must have made me somehow.

Just remember if I don't like a game, that means its a bad game! Christ, I've got to be off to the MOHAA forum to bitch about that game (can you believe some people actually like it? I'll set them straight). So little time, so much to do.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:03 pm

Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

That was a joke and i wasnt trying to hurt anyones feelings. hehe. Ok fair enough, if you cant give us any info that is cool. Well good luck bro and have fun.
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:57 pm
Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

OK, Lordr31z, I guess we all know now to take anything you post with a spoonful of sugar - and a TABLESPOON of salt!
Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:05 pm
Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I only speak the truth when i am serious.

=Fixed your post. -Val=
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:41 am
A Storm Atronach

Dark Lotus, congratulations on getting in on the patch testing. As for keeping it secret, you're obviously doing the right thing. Nevermind whether they could track you or not if you "broke confidence"--fact is, every morning you have to look at the person who is your best and worst critic in the mirror; and it's nice to be able to see a face looking back which holds to its promises.

Don't let the trolls get to you: their facade is all they've got. Behind it sits a few angry, hormonal kids, frustrated at mommy and daddy, taking it out by trying to wreck the good time of people on the web. In time, they'll grow up. With any luck, that is.
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:02 am

Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I was a beta tester once for a game that could have been sweet. Jump Gate. But i never told anyone so i could avoid exactly this. But since he told everyone its natural for us to beg him to tell us some details. hehe.
Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:56 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2