Paying for your MMORPGs
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
RockSolid
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Paying for your MMORPGs

Ok, bear in mind that this is all legal and free (and explained at the end).

If, like me, you love mmorpgs and have realised the only way to go is p2p, this can be a very useful way of paying for them and maybe getting a bit extra on the side

It's a site called "Netbux" , first off you need a paypal account (free):

Get one here... https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

then you go to the netbux site and sign up: http://netbux.org/?r=28161

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Netbux is a free service on which you search the net through a variety of engines, but, for every search you make you get $0.02, not very much but at a limit of 40 a day, thats $0.80 per day and around $27 per month. The money is only stored in your paypal account once you have accumulated $50 or more, this happens on the 15th of each month i think.

To get $50 it would take 2 months... long time... BUT they have a referral system where for every person you send a link to, their account is linked to yours, this means that for ever $0.02 they earn, you get $0.02 as well!!!, if you refer it to ten people, the stats start to get high... in the region of $265 per month for 10!!! If you are referred by someone, there is no negative or positive for it, you're just helping the person who referred you.

This may all sound a bit dodgey but it makes sense... they get payed by people to advertise, much like on this site, the more people sign up, the more that netbux can charge for advertising so proportionally, the more people that use it, the more money they get from ads.

You can only search once every 15 secs and you must search for real things so no "sfsdf" searches. The admins monitor this and make sure people dont, best not to risk it. Just think of some food or something like... "ice cream" ... speaking of ice cream... i'm gonna go
Post Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:24 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Well, one question for you-
"How much is your time (you only have so much), worth?"

Im sorry, life is too short to be sitting around clicking nonsense for a couple cents here and there. Sure, its 40 a day, but it's 1,200 a 30-day month. So for your big 50$ payoff, you need to search 2,400 times for Ice Cream, Toe Rings, Chinese Opera, and Wooden Alarm Clocks.

Have some dignity, kid. Go get a paper route or something

And I know this poster prolly isnt even real, this is the Netbux hack in here doing his thing, but for those reading, I have the same advice.
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:31 pm