Is Gorasul worth playing??
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > CRPGs General

Author Thread
Hexmaster
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Is Gorasul worth playing??

I have seen Gorasul on the shelves in various stores and read a few mag reviews. These reviews don't do it any favours.
However, I am playing M&M 9 (one mag score was 42%) because I listened to you guys who actually enjoy and appreciate RPG's. So, I value your opinions.
Honestly, is Gorasul worth playing? Maybe I might wait six months and get it at EB for half price.........
This will help me plan my next few months as it seems we will all be "busy" what with DS, Morrowind, IWD2, NWN etc............I shall have to pack in working for the rest of the year (some say I already have )

Look forward to you opinions.
Best regards,
Hex
Post Thu Apr 18, 2002 7:03 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I read about different opinions here, but my opinion is this:

Buy this game was my worst purchase of last year.
Well I simply didnt like it, there was nothing interesting for me except very nice intro music .
Post Thu Apr 18, 2002 7:18 am
ibxsv

worth playing?

i enjoyed the game. and i think silverstyle is on to something.ive played many rpg's over the years and this is certainly not the best and to compare it with baldurs is apples and oranges. of all the rpg's ive played ive finished about a dozen of them. this was one of them and im glad i did. the ending made it all worth it.
Post Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:53 am

Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

After I fell off my chair laughing at the mangled English, I became very, very annoyed that this product was released the way it was. What an insult to anyone spending money on a game. I stopped playing after two days - the game itself wasn't worth trying to figure out what the characters were trying to tell you in pidgin English, and I got pretty sick of the overblown, jeering pronouncement at the beginning of the game..."You think this is just a game, don't you...".

I was actually so embarassed at having bought this game that I just threw it away rather than admit to anyone that I had it.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 11:59 pm