Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I SWEAR I didn't mean it to end this way!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
L_U_D_W_I_G
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I SWEAR I didn't mean it to end this way!

Well, it all started in Balmora while standing innocently in a merchant's shop, when a local guard and I had a disagreement about whether or not its okay for me to "borrow" merchandise from the shop owner. Anyway, we both said some mean stuff and one thing lead to another, and having no desire to return the item and no time for prison, I was soon standing in a room full of corpses.

Well lo and behold when I ventured outside some of the other guards seemed upset with me. We also had some arguments, and pretty soon I was standing in a town full of corpses. (I couldn't leave witnesses, so the townsfolk had to go too.) Well, I didn't want word to spread of my deeds, so I paid a visit to each and every house/shop in Balmora and "argued" with the shopkeepers/homeowners (and yes, even what's-his-bucket from the main quest had to go... severed prophecies or not...

Anyway, I began venturing to other towns in search of friends, but for some reason the guards in every town and fort seemed a bit hostile towards me, and seemed to want to engage in fisticuffs which they also seemed to lose, and townspeople seemed to disappear as well. And as I went from town to town, and village to village, and then eventually cave to cave, the now unfriendly population of Morrowind seemed to get smaller and smaller.

Well, here I am months later back in the starting town of Seyda Neen, but the shops are closed (or at least vacant,) and there doesn't seem to be anyone to talk to... jeez, all I wanted was the shopkeeper's dagger.

On the plus side, with everyone dead I guess that makes me ruler of Morrowind right? Wait, I don't have time to be king - the cliff racers seem to want to argue...
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:47 pm
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Too bad there´s no-one left to sell your loot to. But then again, what to do with all the money..?

CrossTopicBaner
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:24 pm