Glass Armor
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
7th Guest
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Glass Armor

Sorry, I guess this has been asked before, but I can't simply find the thread anymore.

Where to find Glass Armor ?
Post Thu May 23, 2002 11:16 am

steal from ald-ruhn fighter guild
buy from ghost gate
Post Thu May 23, 2002 12:38 pm

7th Guest
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Ald-Ruhn Fighter guild:

Is it on a mob or inside some container/room ?

Many thanks!
Post Thu May 23, 2002 1:15 pm
FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Both, go to those places and you'll find it.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 4:02 pm
freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

A hard way to get it but doable is from the Hlaalu vault in Vivec. You will just have to kill like 6 guards and 2 at a time. They are not easy so have healing potions ready. I just wait til I have money for it and buy it at Ghostgate which is a mission in itself to try and save enough money for. I have to load a mod for a merchant that can afford high price items.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 8:33 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Well, I know a way to get unlimited gold and reputation, but it really sucked the fun out of doing Alchemy. PM me if you would like the "info".
Post Thu May 23, 2002 9:07 pm
Ekim

Glass Armor

Actually, there are several ways to get some. Look for the Dwemer ruins accross the lads. Among the ruins there usually are an Atronach of some sort (storm, fire, ice, etc) and a humanoid guard (I forget their names, sory). These gards weild glass swords, and also usually a few pieces of glass armor (That's how I got my pouldrons). They are hard to kill, but hey this is high level armor, so no whining

I got my Breast Plate and leggins from Ald Ruhn though. Look into one of the manors inside the big mushroom (manor district). I think it's in the one right in front of the entrance, accross the bridges (can't remember name again). If you're a stealthy character, as I am, you can sneak your way inside some of the bedrooms. Inside one of them is a locked chest containing a breast plate, leggings, and I think a glass sword too, but not sure. It's in a room where there is no one, so you can actually steal quite a lot form there, if you personality is inclined to that sort of thing, of course
Post Thu May 23, 2002 9:16 pm

Shadeling
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I got my glass armour by following the main quest. Granted, it didn't happen until well into the game but still, didn't have to fork over any cash for it either.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe
Post Thu May 23, 2002 9:33 pm