paladin needs to find theives guild
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
rootz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

paladin needs to find theives guild

i read on the forum that there is a +15 str amulet in the theives guild. WHO HAS THE KEY?! nagur knows im a guard, is there anyone i can beat up for the key ???????
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:31 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: paladin needs to find theives guild

quote:
Originally posted by rootz
i read on the forum that there is a +15 str amulet in the theives guild. WHO HAS THE KEY?! nagur knows im a guard, is there anyone i can beat up for the key ???????

No. Talk to Nagur again. He should give you a quest.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:59 am
rootz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i did the quest for nagur and i gave him the package instead of the merchant guy. but now every time i talk to him he says "chill bro, it worked out fine" - something like that. THATS ALL HE SAYS THOUGH! i also found the stinky fish and the stinky note, they have something to do with the theives guild ?
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:13 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
i did the quest for nagur and i gave him the package instead of the merchant guy. but now every time i talk to him he says "chill bro, it worked out fine" - something like that. THATS ALL HE SAYS THOUGH!

Wait for a day and talk to him again. He should give you your some gold. After that, quest completed.

Once the quest is completed, don't worry about it. You're fine. Also, don't worry about the failed quests in the journal. You have chosen "the other side". All in all, don't worry. Move on.

quote:
i also found the stinky fish and the stinky note, they have something to do with the theives guild ?

Talk to Halvor, the fisherman at the city harbor. (During daytime, his house is right beside the place where paladins are swinging their swords.)
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:35 am
Hexmaster
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Where is this stinky fish.....I have heard about it and a note, but can't locate it...Help

Hex
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:52 am